My services are tailored to fit your exact needs. Each engagement begins with a discussion of your business objectives and strategies, from which should flow marketing objectives and strategies.
Following a review of your current social media activities (if any – and some of these may be informal, such as unofficial use of Twitter by employees) and the social media presence of key competitors I am then able to discuss with you the appropriate social media to deploy in order to underpin the marketing strategy. This is vital – social media is not a standalone activity, it must be a key part of the overall marketing plan.
This initial fact-finding and strategy discussion phase is provided free of charge.
Once these initial discussions have concluded, then the tactical elements needed to implement the social media strategy can be considered. Together we can choose what type of activities you need to achieve your aims, from the following menu:
“Build your own Social Media pizza” items
- Account & Profile set up in Twitter, Facebook, You Tube & LinkedIn and other social networks.
- Account & profile maintenance. I can clean up any existing accounts and then manage and maintain them.
- Content Distribution. I publish your valuable video, audio, image & information assets on the appropriate platforms. You provide the basic information.
- Reputation Management. I tell you what’s being said about you, and help you manage that positively.
- Content Creation. I can write your blogs, tweets, Facebook notes, – anything you need.
An easy way to view these different items is as three separate packages, although each of these is flexible to meet your specific needs:
|Account and Profile Set-up||✔||✔||✔|
|Account and Profile Maintenance||✔||✔||✔|
For more detail on these elements, see here